Tuesday, May 12, 2009

All Things New

It's really been uneventful since the last time I blogged but there have been a few changes...
For one, I was suppost to being having my microdiscectomy on the Weds. the 13th but Dr. Wellings wife is very sick and he's been out of the office quite a bit I'm sure to be with her. So, they moved my surgery to the 28th of May. I sure hope they don't have to change it again. But, I honestly believe the Lord is in complete control and I most certainly want to make sure his head is in the game(per se) when he does my surgery.
Kieran is doing well in baseball...not that he's doesn't have an exteme talent anyway. He's been pitching this year and he's doing quite well. It's exciting to see his coach give him this opportnity.
Mother's Day was simple and lovely. We went to my dad's for breakfast and when we came home we did yard work. I actually mowed the lawn and despite some sore stomach muscles I faired pretty well. Later in the evening we went to Ryan's mom's for some wonderful pie that Brad and Lindsey has so generously made...I was a wonderful day.
I guess that sums up all I have to really report as of now...Take care and God bless.

No comments: